Noviant is Committed to Providing You Updated Resources
Noviant’s top priority is to deliver outstanding business solutions to our clients. During this time of challenge over the situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are committed to providing you the most up-to-date information is our top priority along with the health and well-being of our clients, our team members, family members, and community. We are confident in our ability to provide essential services without interruption while ensuring our employees remain healthy and safe. We are closely monitoring our federal, state, and local government updates and will continue to share those resources here.
Noviant’s Modified Work Arrangements
All Noviant offices are closed to outside visitors and all non-essential client visits are suspended following the guidelines of “New York on Pause”. All business operations are continuing as normal as possible for our clients through remote work capabilities and rotating schedules. Contact your Noviant professionals via phone, email or conferencing.
Useful COVID-19 Links
• SBA Coronavirus Relief Options
• IRS Coronavirus Dedicated Tax Resource Center: irs.gov/coronavirus
• World Health Organization
• The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America – 15 Days to Slow the Spread
• Preventing Stigma Related to COVID-19
• Share Facts about COVID-19
• CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Web page
• Information on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Prevention, Symptoms and FAQ
• Ready.gov – Pandemic information
• USA.gov – Coronavirus