Notice to Our Clients: Client Service Changes in Response to COVID-19 as of 3-18-20
As we continue to monitor reports of the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that Noviant remains committed to delivering outstanding information technology solutions and managed services.
During this evolving health situation, the safety and well-being of our team members, clients, and families is our main priority. We greatly care about our communities and want to do our part to keep you healthy, keep our employees healthy and help minimize the spread of the virus. In that spirit, we are implementing more aggressive components of our Business Continuity Plan to assist in the containment of the coronavirus and help protect us all.
For our Noviant Clients:
Noviant’s office is closed to outside visitors and all non-essential client visits following the guidelines of “New York on Pause”, except for equipment drop-off/pickup (must be scheduled).
• Our professionals are available via email, phone, online meetings and video conferencing to continue to serve you.
• The drop-off and pickup of equipment are accepted at this time with safety measures in place to sanitize all incoming and outgoing equipment.
Nonessential on-site client visits are minimized following the guidelines of “New York on Pause”. We feel that for you, your team’s and our professionals’ safety, it is best that we reduce on-site visits/work at this time. If we do site visit, drop off and pickup, it will be limited to critical business impact issues that doesn’t have a workaround and unable to be resolved remotely.
• Our IT professionals will make every attempt to perform service remotely when possible as a first resort.
• We will continue to perform on-site support and maintenance provided the client and technician are comfortable with in-person contact, though again, let’s work to minimize where possible.
• Our IT professionals will follow safety measures when on-site that will include the use of sanitizing equipment and wearing protective gloves with disposal of the gloves on-site.
• Our professionals have been given the right to leave an off-site location if they feel their health is being compromised and, likewise, you may ask them to leave if you or your employees feel uncomfortable in any way.
Other Steps Being Implemented Firmwide
Other steps we are taking to help prevent the spread of the virus include minimizing the number of team members in our offices. All of our professionals will primarily work remotely from home during this time, while working alternate hours. This is not new to us; Noviant has embraced remote and flexible schedules for years. Our information security systems ensure that our clients’ information will remain secure, even when we are working remotely. All team members are directed to stay home if they or a family member are sick. Further measures are in place should a team or family member be exposed or contract the virus.
These steps are necessary to preserve the health of our team and help curtail the spread of the virus while upholding our commitment to you, our clients. As we continue to monitor the impact of the coronavirus, we will keep you informed of further changes, including possible date changes of the above measures.
For ongoing reference, Noviant has created a dedicated COVID-19 Resource Page on our website with information and resources to help navigate this situation. We will update it regularly as new information develops.
On behalf of all of us at Noviant, thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time. Remember, we are all in this public health situation together. We wish you, your families and your teams much good health.